Nautilus Software Configurations and Versions
Notes and Definitions:
- There are two versions of the software: Nautilus Elements and Nautilus Pro
- The Nautilus Elements is a no cost software that provides the 6-Step Study (Scientific Molding) Worksheets. All data can be saved, printed and emailed as required.
- The Nautilus Pro has several additional features, the most powerful one being Design of Experiments.
See comparison below
- There are two configurations of the software: Standalone and Network
- Standalone – This will be registered to the person using the computer. Anyone with the access to this computer will be able to use the software. The database can be on the local drive or on a server.
Network – (See below for a graphic).
The number of people who can use the software at a given time will depend on the seats purchased. The database will always be on the server.
See comparison below.
Nautilus Pro Concurrent
A license manager is installed on a server. The software is then installed on as many number of computers desired. However the number of users who can access the program at one given time will be equal to the number of licenses purchased. For example, if a company purchases five licenses then at a given time any five users can access the program. If another person needs access, then one of the other five must log out in order for another person to be able to login. In this version of the software, the database resides on the server and all the users will access the same data. Please contact us for pricing.
Multi Location Usage of the Software
The software can be used from multiple geographical locations. However, please note in such a case,
- All the installations will be accessing the same database and
- All the concurrent installations will be logging in through a common license manager.
- One can have a standalone license also access the same database.
- The connections to the database must be robust with good broadband connection speeds
- The server can be your own server or can be a cloud based server.
With the increasing use of advanced concepts in Injection Molding, Scientific Molding Software and Design of Experience Software for Injection Molding are becoming increasingly necessary to manage the projects more efficiently. FIMMTECH provides the training in Scientific Injection Molding and also provides the tools for all the molding qualifications and molding validations. The use of Scientific Molding has greatly enhanced the efficiency of the molding operations.
|Nautilus Elements||Nautilus Pro|
|Cost||Free||Depends on version and number of seats – Contact us|
|6-Step Study (Scientific Molding Studies)|
|Mold – Machine Compatibility Report|
|Process – Machine Compatibility Report|
|Generate Process Sheet for any machine based on an Established Process|
|Concurrent – Network Version|
|Melt preparation studies|
|Design of Experiments|
|Machine Qualification Worksheets|
|User Security Levels, Units Management, custom troubleshooting guide|
To request software please fill out the form: